Welcome to Hakkiri. Getting setup is fast and easy. If you know the boards you want to integrate this should generally take less than 5 minutes.
1) Install Hakkiri
2) Navigate to App > Hakkiri
3) Hakkiri will automatically start the initialization procedure when you first enter the app
4) Click Settings in the side navigation. It will take you to the Teams tab in Configure.
5) Select "Pull Boards". This will notify you when it starts and completes. Please wait for it to complete. It's usually no more than a minute depending on the number of boards in your Jira instance.
6) Use the "Choose a Board" drop down to pick the boards by name and click "Add as Team". You will see the board added as a Team to the table below.
Reminder: Select the authoritative board for each team that represents their full backlog. If it's a scrum team it should be the board they start and stop their sprints on.
7) Repeat Step 6 for every board you want to import
8) In the side navigation select "Go Back". Hakkiri will automatically start a sync when you leave the configuration screen and will notify you of it's progress and completion.
9) Congratulations! You are now ready to use Hakkiri's Team Tracking for Jira.
Note: You do not need to add all teams at once and new teams can be added at any time.